mercredi 12 avril 2017

Happy time - 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourdh'ui je suis sur le blog de 9 and Market avec une nouvelle page réalisée avec la collection Vintage ARtistry. J'ai choisi une photo de mes parents prises il y a très longtemps.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Vintage Artistry collection. I chose a photo of my parents taken a long time ago.


J'ai protégé le fond d'une couche de gesso transparent. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler blanche.

I primed the background with clear gesso. When dry I added a design with a stencil and a white crackle paste. 


Une fois la pâte sèche, j'ai coloré le fond avec différentes couleurs.

When the paste was dry, I  colored the background with different colors. 


J'ai coloré les fleurs avec les mêmes couleurs que j'ai utilisé pour le fond: violet, turquoise et rose. Puis j'ai ajouté une fine couche de Sparks.

I colored the flowers with the same colors I used to color the background: purple, turquoise, and pink. Then I added a thin layer of Sparks


J'ai découpé des feuilles dans un papier aquarelle que j'ai coloré avec les couleurs verte et turquoise.

I die-cut a few leaves in a watercolor paper that I colored with the green and turquoise colors.


J'ai ajouté quelques papiers sous la photo et j'ai collé tous les embellissements.

I added a few papers from the Ephemera under the photo and I glued all the elements.


POur finir la mise en page j'ai ajouté des micro-billes cuivre et des flocons de mica or.

To finish the layout I added some copper microbeads and gold mica flakes.

Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:
The Report
Vintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out SheetVintage Artistry 6x6 Paper Pack
Vintage Artistry collection
The ReportEphemera Cut Out Sheet6x6 Paper Pack
Garden Bloom AlabasterGabi Postcard From Paris Stamp
Garden Bloom
Alabaster
Stamp set
Gabi Postcard From Paris
Other products:
  • Stencil - Prima (Royal Menagerie);
  • Die - Prima (Leaves);
  • Primary Element - ColourArte (Dreams Bloom);
  • Magical - Lindy's Stap Gang (Rusty Lantern Lime);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Iris Potion);
  • Art Ingredients (Mica Flakes: Gold; Micro Beads: Copper);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Patine Effect Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...